Covid-19 Update and Our Services
We are pleased to announce that we are now able to resume some of our services
Your safety remains our priority which is why we are implementing infection control guidance and use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), as instructed by government guidelines. This is to ensure that the risk of you getting an infection while you are having rehabilitation is as low as possible.
We have made changes to how we operate and have implemented some new procedures before and during your assessment/treatment in order to maintain safety to you (the patient), your family and carers, and our staff.
Fill Out this Form to Express Interest in a Video Consultation
Neurotherapy Services We Provide
Neurological physiotherapy assesses & treats patients with a neurological injury or condition. Our patients may experience weakness or reduced movement in their limbs, body or face, have poor balance & coordination, loss of function & reduced sensation. We also assess & treat elderly mobility problems. We help improve active movement & mobility to improve quality of life.
Neurological Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapists work closely with our patients to understand what activity goals they want to achieve. By assessing activities of daily living in every day settings, they understand how your condition affects your capabilities, providing solutions to enable you to complete daily tasks. Our Occupational Therapists can also assess & improve reduced cognitive functions such as planning or memory.
Neurological Speech Therapy
Speech & Language therapists work with individuals whose speech, language, swallowing and eating is affected following a brain or spinal injury or neurological condition. Speech & Language therapists work closely with our patients and our other therapists, to help them to overcome their eating and swallowing challenges and communicate with others more effectively.
Why Work With Us?
Motivational, personalised and tailored care, based on your individual goals and fully adapted to your abilities
Multi Skilled Team
Experts working together in full communication delivers the fastest and best outcomes
With extensive, hands on practical career experience of working in hospitals, clinics and the community
Why Trust Us for Your Treatment?
Fully HCPC, CSP, Physio First, CPD, DBS, BOBATH accredited with proof of up date memberships upon request
By staying ahead of cutting edge industry treatments, we bring you new and unique support and options
Trust Us with your Data
We’ve invested in the latest, GDPR compliant IT systems for accurate patient record keeping
Neurological Problems We Help With
Range of Movement
Reduced Muscle Tone
Neurological Conditions We Support
• Alzheimer’s Disease
• Balance Problems
• Brain Injury
• Brain Tumours
• Cerebral Palsy
• Functional Neurological Disorder
• Guillain-Barré Syndrome
• Hereditary Ataxias
• Motor Neurone Disease
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Muscular Dystrophy
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Peripheral Neuropathy
• Spinal Deformity and Injury
What are the Benefits of Using Our Team?
Self Funded Patients
- Quick assessment – Immediate access to specialist care
- 1-2-1 care – Individualised care right from the start
- Book straight into our clinic – no need to be referred or qualify for treatment
- Always on time – Never miss your appointment with our text reminders
- Multi Skilled Team – Supportive treatments for brain injury and conditions
- Tailored care plans based on your personal goals
Consultants & Medical
- Solid NHS experience – Both in hospital settings, clinics and within the community
- We provide regular updates – Using state of the art patient record software to maintain excellent records
- Stay up to date – We communicate all treatment plans & outcomes to you regularly
- Continuous research in our field – We stay ahead of cutting edge industry technologies, delivering new and unique treatment options
- Following assessment, we provide a comprehensive report detailing the treatment plan
- Multi Skilled Team – Access supportive brain injury treatments within our team
- Interim Reports – Understanding the long life cycles of insurance claims & brain injury rehabilitation, we provide bite sized reports
- Training for support workers & the entire support team, with monitoring & progress updates
What Does Tailored Care Mean?
A Hands on Treatment Plan
Your treatment plan evolves around you – Entirely bespoke way of adapting movements
Your goals are adapted as your personalised treatment plan evolves and incremental goals are achieved
Your Confidence Levels
Supportive equipment is adapted to you and your individual confidence levels, abilities and goals
Your Own Personal Motivations
Based on goals that each individual person is actually motivated to achieve
What Our Clients Say
'Sarah's therapy input has enabled me to maintain my independence around the home, within my place of work and socially. Her 'hands on' therapy approach has helped reduce muscle tightness and improve joint range of movement'
'Following my accident, I was struggling to walk and in lots of pain. Sarah's input enabled me to make short term goals to help achieve the long term aim of regaining my independence. Sarah found the right personal trainer for me & completed joint sessions to ensure I was getting the best out of my rehabilitation’
'Before I met Sarah I was unable to use my left arm. After treatment with Sarah, I feel I can now use my left arm for some every day tasks and my hand now feels like it belongs to me!’